Take care of your baby’s teeth and gums
Essential care of teeth and gums has been very important since childhood. Parental care is often responsible for all the good and bad things a child does. Many times, parents’ habits influence children. Along with the baby so you have to follow some rules. In today’s article we have some helpful tips for you and your baby.
Be careful before your baby
If the parents do not take care of their teeth, the infection can occur in the baby’s teeth. Bacteria can also be infected with baby teeth by the germs of their teeth. So both parents should follow some important advice.
1. Avoid any type of cigarette or nicotine addiction for the good of your baby.
2. Both parents should brush their teeth with proper procedure. If you do not know what the scientific method is, then get a good understanding from a health specialist.
3. If a pregnant mother has a toothache, do not take any painkillers without consulting a doctor. This can lead to the death of your unborn baby.
4. Do not cuddle with the face of a child. It can cause the bacteria in your mouth to infect the baby’s mouth.
Take care of newborn baby teeth and gums
1. Day after day care of baby mare. Finely clean the baby’s girdle with a very soft cloth.
2. Note that there is no foul odor in the baby’s mouth, then you should understand that there is an infection in the garden.
3. Be careful when breastfeeding your baby. Make sure your breasts and hands are clean.
4. Be careful about breastfeeding until after birth. Infection may occur in the baby’s gums by drying the milk layer. Therefore, it should be regularly cleaned with soft cloth.
Baby tooth care and childbirth during childhood and adolescence
1. When the baby starts talking, massage the baby’s gums with oral cream. In this case use massage cream as advised by the doctor.
2. When the baby’s milk teeth start to rise, she tries to bite everything. So the fear of infection is even greater. During this time, start brushing your children slowly with a soft brush suitable for gums.
3. Teach your baby to brush regularly after waking up in the morning 2 times a day and before going to bed at night.
4. Mouth wash and flushing daily should be avoided in the short run.
5. Babies who breastfeed at an early age may have caries in their teeth. You need to try to get proper treatment without removing these teeth. Because it is difficult to raise the teeth after lifting.
6. Teach your child to wash their mouths with water after eating chocolate or sugar foods.
Be careful and cautious of your baby from the beginning. Let your mind be filled with a smooth baby’s smile.